Pacific Trial Attorneys offers a unique approach to litigation: we handle only those cases where we believe strongly enough in our clients’ position that we will share their risk of loss. For example, we recently defended one of the world’s largest corporations in a complex environmental lawsuit under a “reverse contingency” fee arrangement – in which we did not get paid until (and unless) we won. After a month-long trial in which the Plaintiff sought almost $20 million, the jury returned a defense verdict for our client. Only then did we get paid.
We worked at some of the world’s most prestigious law firms before joining Pacific Trial Attorneys, including Newport Trial Group, Greenberg Traurig, Baker Botts, Paul Hastings, Morrison & Foerster, and McDermott, Will & Emery.
In the last several years, the attorneys who founded Pacific Trial Attorneys obtained verdicts and settlements worth over $300 million and secured many defense victories through motions and trial.
PACIFIC TRIAL ATTORNEYS IS COMPRISED OF ACCOMPLISHED LITIGATORS WHO HAVE EXPERTISE IN COMPLEX CASES OF ALL TYPES, INCLUDING CLASS ACTION, BUSINESS, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, AND EMPLOYMENT MATTERS.
A few recent examples:
- We obtained a $47 million unanimous verdict in federal court for a large telecom client in a trade secrets case;
- We obtained a $51 million cash settlement for a digital infrastructure client in a breach of warranty case;
- We obtained a defense judgment in a high-profile Proposition 65 case (only the eighth Proposition 65 case to ever be tried to judgment);
- We obtained a defense verdict for one of the world’s largest corporations after a month-long trial in an environmental contamination case;
- We have tried over a dozen cases to verdict under the Americans with Disabilities Act;
- We have been lead counsel in well over 100 class action lawsuits;